A water supply pipe brings fresh water into your home.  The owner of the property is responsible for maintaining both interior and exterior private-pipes that are supplying water into a house that lead from the water meter.

If any leaks occur on the private pipe then the repair lies entirely with the owner or the landlord.

Pipe responsibility

Please note that this diagram is a guide.    The exact location of features may differ.  If you are in any doubt at all please call Customer Services on +1 649 946 5201.

PWC is responsible for:-

  • Underground pipes that carry water to the property’s water meter from our facility in Grace Bay.
  • Exterior service valve located at the water meter
  • Water Meter

You or your landlord are responsible for:-

  • All stop-taps and safety-valves located on your property, in your garden or inside your house
  • The supply pipe from the water meter to your property
  • All of the plumbing inside of your house

Shared water supply pipes

PWC is responsible for any pipes up to the water meter of a shared property.  If you live in a condominium or apartment building, you or your landlord are responsible for all pipes that lead from the water meter and within the property.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you very shortly.