In celebration of Provo Water Company’s 10th Annual Drinking Water Week, May 9th through 15th, 2021. PWC host their annual high school poster competition under the theme: “There When You Need It”.
The deadline for entry May 12th, 2021. Posters can be dropped off at our Grace Bay office across from Club Med. High Schools located outside of Providenciales, arrangements can be made for pick-up at the airport or dock upon request
1st place: Apple 10.2-inch iPad (8th Gen) 128 GB
2nd place: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB
3rd place: Android Tablet 10.0-inch, 32 GB
First place $1000 cash donation to the child’s school and $100 gift certificate to child and gift.
Second place: Gift
Third place: Gift
High School Competition Rules
- Entries must be received no later than Wednesday, May 12th BEFORE 3:00pm
- Entries must be labeled with school/grade, teacher, student name and a contact number on the back of the poster.
- Posters must be flat. Do not roll or fold posters.
- All students in Forms 1 to 5 are eligible to enter the contest.
- Posters will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, legibility, and adherence to guidelines. Judges’ decision is final.
- Entries should be submitted on white or off-white background paper and is at least 8 ½ inches by 11 inches but not larger than 18 inches by 24 inches. (Notebook paper or graph paper may not be used.) The student may use tempera paint, crayon, ink, charcoal, pastel, etc. to create the poster. Reflective materials such as glitter or gold stars or items such as cotton balls, straws, magazine pictures or fabric glued to the poster are prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Each poster must be the work of one student. The poster concept, design and artwork must be the original work of the student entering. If the poster judges determined that someone other than the student has assisted in the creation of the poster, the entry will be disqualified.
- All entries become Provo Water Company Ltd property and may be reproduced in future water educational literature.
- For any additional information. Contact Sherry Bell-Parker on 649-339-9282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary School Coloring Competition rules
- Contest open to grade 3 through 6.
- Each school should select their top 10 coloring sheets to submit for judging.
- To enter, download and print the coloring page below.
- Color it however you wish, we love creativity!
- Entries can be dropped off at Provo Water Company, main office in Grace Bay in a sealed envelope with the school’s name.
- Be sure to include child’s name and age, school name, and phone number on the back of the coloring page.
- The work must be that of the child.
- Deadline May 10th, 2021
- Limit – one (1) entry per student.